Children and youth camps at state, regional and local level are arranged to foster self-confidence and to give them an opportunity:-
- To be independent, away from the over-protective shell of their parents.
- To raise awareness level on the issues like self-infusion, physiotherapy, swimming, yoga, through practical demonstrations, hands-on-training and lectures/ discussions.
- To develop leadership and team building skills. Inculcate good manners, good habits such as discipline, punctuality
- Organize events for children to prove their talents (Quiz cultural shows, art/ craft etc.), talks on personality development etc.
- Provide guidance and platform to discuss about safe blood transfusion and blood borne diseases like: HIV, Hepatitis B & C etc. Importance of physiotherapy and dental care.